Re: appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Joseph,

Thank you for your excellent work with Microsoft on our behalf! I have recently enabled Clipboard History on my PC running windows 10 latest update. Is there any way to get NVDA to see the ellipses at the edge of each entry in the Clipboard History? I can access delete by hitting the Delete button on my external keyboard. However, I would like to be able to pin some items and explore some of the other options that are on the drop down menu under the ellipses. Is there any way to do so?

All the best,

Cearbhall