Re: Drag and Drop

Ralf Kefferpuetz

The term “unofficial” is misleading in the context of NVDA addons. Every NVDA addon that is released by an author following GPL copyright is official. The fact that an author doesn’t want his/her addon be listed on the NVDA addon page doesn’t make it unofficial.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Mittwoch, 4. November 2020 06:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Drag and Drop

The DragAndDrop add-on by Javi Dominguez and collaborators is not an "official" add-on.  It's managed under GitHub, like many unofficial add-ons are.

The latest version is 2.0.1dev and can be downloaded from this page:  https://github.com/javidominguez/DragAndDrop/releases/tag/2.0.1dev
The direct download link is:  https://github.com/javidominguez/DragAndDrop/releases/download/2.0.1dev/DragAndDrop-2.0.1dev.nvda-addon

I don't know anything about this add-on beyond what I've written here.

     ~ Kelley Boorn