To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 2:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] We Couldn't Complete the Updates/Undoing Changes

How am I to install Window-Eyes? I cannot even bring up Run dialog.
On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 4:32 PM Liel Ben Simon ליאל בן סימון <
liel580@gmail.com> wrote:

hi! you can use Window-eyes that allows to you to use in safe mode.
NVDA dose,t allows to use in the safe mode.

I installed Windows Updates, but since last night - NVDA only reads
text
in
subject.
It seems this is a common issue for Win10 and Win8.1:
http://windowsreport.com/we-couldnt-complete-the-updatesundoing-changes/

I tried what similar article suggested, but they require going into
boot
options and startup in safe mode, which don't work with screen readers.
I have tried Microsoft disability Help Desk, but they couldn't
remote > in,
and told me to get sighted help.

Any help from list, please? Thanks!

--