Re: Drag and Drop

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 03:42 AM, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
The fact that an author doesn’t want his/her addon be listed on the NVDA addon page doesn’t make it unofficial.
-
It does to me.  If it's not vetted and "officially blessed," it's unofficial.  And that's all I'm trying to communicate.  People write all sorts of home-grown add-ons that are, and are very likely to remain, unofficial.  They will not be submitted for review/vetting and will never appear on the NVDA Community Add-Ons page.

Thus, they are unofficial.  That doesn't make them unsafe, substandard, or anything else.  But it is a way to note that you're not going to find them on the NVDA Community Add-Ons page.

     ~ Kelley Boorn