Re: Onelook.com - Interaction with NVDA unlike anything I've ever experienced - Is there a logical explanation

And, at least for the moment, the issue has disappeared after a restart.  I'll never know what was up, but I'll keep an eye out for the issue to recur, and I hope it won't.

These sorts of bizarre and inexplicable things do happen, and very often a power cycling will fix 'em.

     ~ Kelley Boorn