Re: Onelook.com - Interaction with NVDA unlike anything I've ever experienced - Is there a logical explanation

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 06:53 AM, Luke Davis wrote:
Had you tried restarting NVDA before restarting your system?
-
I honestly can't remember if I did restart NVDA first or not.  Since my machine "was due for a restart" anyway, it didn't bother me to do one.

I agree, though, that exiting and restarting NVDA itself is what would be the standard operating procedure for the process of elimination.

     ~ Kelley Boorn