Re: questions about nvda and firefox hello.

Kevin Huber

Hi Nasrin:

I'm sorry. I had never heard of Firefox Hello, so I just assumed that
you were asking about the Firefox browser.
Kevin Huber

On 9/2/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hi.
thanks for your answer,
but i ment accessibility in firefox hello not about firefox browser!
firefox hello was introduced since firefox version 34.
it supports chat messages and also video calls.
thanks again for your help!

On 9/2/16, Kevin Huber <kevin.huber1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nasrin:

Yes, Firefox does work with NVDA and it is accessible with the
keyboard only. In fact, the menu structure and the list of NVDA
hotkeys are verry similar to Internet Explorer.

To answer your last question, there is no reason why you wouldn't be
able to use it to make voice calls on Skype.
Kevin Huber

On 9/2/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hello every one.
i have questions about firefox hello and its compatibility with nvda.
1/ does nvda support firefox hello for example like skype properly?
2/ is it possible to use firefox hello completely with keyboard?
3/ does hello need camera and video calls?
in other words, can i use it without camera only for voice call like
skype?
thanks so much and God bless you all.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
al-islam.org