Re: character count countdown with edit box

Sarah k Alawami

One work around for now would be to hit nvda plus s and type. If not, type it in note pad and then past, at least for now

Take care all.

On 6 Nov 2020, at 12:53, Don H wrote:

I come accross some web pages where there is a edit box that has a number of characters limitation.  While typing in these edit boxes the character count is voiced.  For example it will say 32 characters 500 remaining.  Is there some setting in nvda to stop this character count announcement?

Thanks