Re: character count countdown with edit box

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hi all.

You can also use the add-on Word Count.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/wordCount.en.html

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Certified expert in NVDA