Re: character count countdown with edit box

David,

            Thanks for that, as I had not reviewed recent changes in the Commands Quick Reference, and would never have found this unless I had been specifically looking for something about Dynamic Content.  It also appears there is a keyboard shortcut for opening settings directly to the object presentation pane, NVDA+CTRL+O

             There's always something "sneaking in" as new features appear!

     ~ Kelley Boorn