Re: Can anyone explain the Input Composition checkboxes in NVDA settings?

Jackie

Hello, Brian V. This is a setting in NVDA which assists w/the reading
of Asian languages. You can find out a little more about it in the
NVDA user guide in section 12.1.13.

HTH?

That's pretty much it.  There are scads of NVDA settings that I do not
really understand, for which I am unaware of specific documentation to read,
and where the descriptions at the controls themselves don't help me to
understand what they mean at all and what the potential ramification(s) is
(are) of checking or unchecking any one of them.

~ Kelley Boorn