From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 4:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can anyone explain the Input Composition checkboxes in NVDA settings?

Joseph,

          You were typing as I was typing.

           First, thanks for that incredibly detailed, yet concise, explanation.

           Second, that detailed information on each one of the checkboxes could easily be condensed into a "what's the function, and when" blurb for each checkbox.  There's plenty of screen real estate that's unused on that pane that could be productively used for just the sort of info you've provided.

     ~ Kelley Boorn