locked Looking for forums or mailing list for visually impaired gamers

Hello all,

As the subject says, I'm looking for forums or mailing lists for visually impaired gamers.

My main interest is GTA Online and I want to participate in group activities. But If I do it in public sessions, I'll end up with sighted gamers and will be at a disadvantage due to my visual impairment. That is why I'm looking for forums and mailing lists where to potentially find other visually impaired players of this game, if there are any, that is...

Thanks in advance!

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev