From: Joseph Lee
Sent: 07 November 2020 15:56 19
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading messages in Mail for Windows 10

Hi,

I think I know why, but just to make sure:

  1. With Mail open, what does NVDA say when you press Control+NVDA+F1?
  2. What is the NVDA version you are using?

If it is what I think it is, then try using Mail with Windows 10 App Essentials add-on installed (I know, I’m advertising this a lot, but…).

Cheers,

Joseph