Re: character count countdown with edit box

Gene

I may create a ticket. I'm a bit surprised that it has never been brought up. Maybe it doesn't affect that many users or those it affects who might submit one don't know what the problem is and so don't create a ticket.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2020 11:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] character count countdown with edit box

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 11:42 AM, Gene wrote:
NVDA doesn't have a turn off aria alerts setting. it should.-
And there does not, at least from my search results on ARIA and a couple of other search terms, appear to be a suggestion/feature request for this in GitHub.

There's lots of stuff involving ARIA, going back a number of years, but nothing suggesting a toggle for ARIA alerts.

~ Kelley Boorn