Re: New Video: NVDA in Russia

Tony Malykh

The video doesn't seem to be available. When I clicked on the link, it says:

This video has been removed by the uploader

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a video we've just uploaded:

Prominent Russian #accessibility expert, Anatoliy Popko shares his experiences advocating for #A11y & the projects he is involved in, including putting IT trainers across Russia through NVDA Certification so they can teach blind users IT skills with NVDA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o83mo-sSQNQ

At 17 minutes, it's longer than some of our other videos, but a fascinating story, and highlights some great work being done in Russia.

Quentin.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager