Re: How to spell out Roman numerals

Janet,

          A second quick addendum, I just realized that what I've given so far may not work for cancer staging, as I presume that would be the word "stage" followed by the Roman numerals one through four, depending on which stage.

          We can create four more patters specific to the word stage preceding the Roman numerals one through four.  Luckily, you won't have to worry about reordering, as the prior matches all require a colon, and would all fail for the Roman numerals one through four that don't have a colon immediately following.

     ~ Kelley Boorn