Re: deleting file from downloads folder closes the downloads folder window

Quentin Christensen

Hi Dan,

By downloads folder, do you mean the "This PC - Downloads" folder in File Explorer, or the downloads folder in your browser?

If that latter, which browser are you using?

I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 insider build (actually correction - 14905.1000 - the latest fast build has downloaded and wants to restart my machine), NVDA 2016.3rs2 and Firefox 48.0.2 - I can't reproduce your bug at the moment, but I'll try again once windows restarts.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 6:12 AM, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:
Has anyone else seen this?  this just started happening recently but I do not know if it is NVDA or Windows 10 doing it.

Literally, I select a file in the downloads folder and then press the delete key.  It does delete the file but it also closes the folder.  What a pain!

I am running windows 10 most recent updates and NVDA 2016.3-RC2.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

--
Quentin Christensen