locked Re: wanted nvda for my windows 7 home basic

Quentin Christensen

While everyone is correct that the latest NVDA 2020.3 works fine on Windows 7, that is Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed.

If you happen to have just reformatted with your original Windows 7 media and haven't yet gone through the myriad of updates required before you get to SP1, then you will need NVDA 2017.3.  There is a link to that on the download page as well: https://www.nvaccess.org/download/nvda/releases/2017.3/nvda_2017.3.exe

Kind regards

Quentin.

Standard NVDA will work fine for this. Get it at

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager