Re: NVDA OCR with adobe image file

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Quentin,

Thanks for esponding!

As soon as I opened the file, I received no response from within the file. I pressed down-arrow and then up-arrow and I got the message Empty document as you suggested. I then pressed NVDA + r and got the following response:

This document appears to be empty. It may be a scanned image that needs OCR or it may be a malformed document

The Result line shows no data at all.

Would it be possible to share this file with you and see what you observe about it? The content is Irish so I dont expect you to validate the text but, at least, you might be able to determine why the OCR is not happening.

All the best,

Cearbhall