Re: table navigation issues

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi,

not sure it is what you're looking for, but anyway, using firefox,
tables in microsoft docs can't be browsed using table navigation, e.g.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.net.http.httpclient?view=netcore-3.1
for constructors properties, members, events, etc.
It did work properly on at least one other browser - i think it was internet explorer.

-- Patrick

Le 09/11/2020 à 09:25, Sean Murphy a écrit :
All,
I am seeking for examples where NVDA does not correctly navigate web tables. This is a project I am involved in at work. We are collecting good and bad examples of tables. So if you have any web pages with tables that NVDA does not work with. Please share.