locked Re: Captcha Solver

Webvisum has been dead, dead, dead for a long time now and all efforts I (and others that I know about) had made to contact the developers went unanswered.

The only one I'm aware of now is Rumola under Chromium-based browsers, and it is paid, but quite inexpensive.  They give a 5-Captcha trial, but then it's 99 cents for 50 Captcha solves or $1.95 for 150 Captcha solves.

At the moment, I am unaware of any free ones.

     ~ Kelley Boorn