From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: November 7, 2020 4:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to spell out Roman numerals

Janet,

        Thanks.  I'll post what you need to use a bit later this evening.  I will only ask this one time again, are the letters after the numeral limited to a certain set?  If not, I'll look for lowercase A through lowercase Z, but if it should only be A through F (or something similar) let me know.  That's very easy to tweak.

     ~ Kelley Boorn