From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2016 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda 2016.3:

Hi Kenny,

NVDA 2016.3rc2 is currently available - that is a "release candidate" - if
no major issues are found, then the final NVDA 2016.3 will be released in
the next week or so. If anything is found, then a new release candidate
may be released which would then push the final release back a week or so.

NVDA 2016.3rc2 is available from:
http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-3rc2-released/

Regards

Quentin.