From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: November 9, 2020 1:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] table navigation issues

I would think this isn't related to your project, but I see instances where
things look like tables to sighted readers but are not, so a screen-reader
can't read them in any sort of logical manner. How often this happens, I
don't know and it may be to an extent the sites I happen to look at a good
deal but it is nonetheless an accessibility issue to present something that
looks like a table and isn't