From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2016 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] deleting file from downloads folder closes the downloads folder window

Hi Dan,

By downloads folder, do you mean the "This PC - Downloads" folder in File
Explorer, or the downloads folder in your browser?

If that latter, which browser are you using?

I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 insider build (actually
correction - 14905.1000 - the latest fast build has downloaded and wants to
restart my machine), NVDA 2016.3rs2 and Firefox 48.0.2 - I can't reproduce
your bug at the moment, but I'll try again once windows restarts.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 6:12 AM, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone else seen this? this just started happening recently but I do
not know if it is NVDA or Windows 10 doing it.

Literally, I select a file in the downloads folder and then press the
delete key. It does delete the file but it also closes the folder. What a
pain!

I am running windows 10 most recent updates and NVDA 2016.3-RC2.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

--
Quentin Christensen