Re: Signing PDF documents with NVDA

Daniel Damacena

Maybe you could open it with MS Word, find the line where you are supposed to put your sign and place an image of your sign there. I did it yesterday, but there was no right place no put the sign.

Em 10/11/2020 06:08, Ali Savas escreveu:

Hi Community,

with the adobe Reader it is possible to sign PDF documents.
Unfortunately I have not found a way to do this with NVDA yet. Sighted
people have to drag the signature into the correct field.

Is there an accessible way to sign PDF documents with NVDA?

Thank you very much for your answer and have a wonderful day
Ali