Re: table navigation issues

Sarah k Alawami

That I don't have issues with, I use the keys in focus mode to navigate. See gmail's help for more info by hitting question mark in focus mode then switching to browse mode to read said shortcuts.

On 10 Nov 2020, at 12:10, Louise Pfau wrote:

I have trouble accessing the table containing the list of messages in the gMail interface with NVDA 2020.3, Google Chrome,  and Microsoft Edge.  JAWS 16 recognizes the table correctly.

Louise