Re: Searching the NVDA Group Archive

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 07:48 PM, Sascha Cowley wrote:
Interesting, the results are not displayed in table form for me on groups.io. Any idea why?
-
Absolutely none.  I have no idea why a search results page, be it from Grousp.io or a web search engine, would not use the same page format for every single person who's looking at said page.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell