Re: Searching the NVDA Group Archive

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 08:32 PM, Gene wrote:
not just site:nvda.groups.io followed by the search?
-
Gene,

Purely an accident of Groups.io history and what worked when I first was trying to work through this, and what you propose did not.

Now they are equivalent, at least in my brief testing, and I agree that "briefer is better."  I seem to recall when I first tried doing this that I was getting several search results that were "from the group's site" but not actually a part of the archive of messages.  But that doesn't seem to be happening now.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell