Re: Searching the NVDA Group Archive

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 08:22 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't know how the table lookks, but I see little reason to use it.
-
It's not about looks, as no matter what method of navigation you're using the web table is part of the page structure, but about "keeping traversal orderly" for those unfamiliar with the page, which table traversal does.

But, as the instructions note, and you're giving a perfect example of this in action:  "It requires some practice with the search results to find out what is the best way for you to review them.  There are multiple paths one might take through the search results."  Different strokes for different folks.  Whatever works for you is just fine.

It's hard to know where the appropriate line is between prescriptive and descriptive in this sort of tutorial.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell