Re: Searching the NVDA Group Archive

Sascha Cowley

Turns out this is because I have "Include layout tables" disabled in NVDA's browse mode settings. I believe this is the way NVDA is configured by default, so I would suggest adding a note to your tutorial instructions. I'm using Firefox, in case the browser makes a difference.

On 11/11/2020 12:58, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 07:48 PM, Sascha Cowley wrote:
Interesting, the results are not displayed in table form for me on groups.io. Any idea why?
-
Absolutely none.  I have no idea why a search results page, be it from Grousp.io or a web search engine, would not use the same page format for every single person who's looking at said page.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell