Re: Searching the NVDA Group Archive

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 09:37 PM, Sascha Cowley wrote:
I believe this is the way NVDA is configured by default,
-
I know I have not changed any settings, ever, in reference to tables.  It is off in mine as well, and I stepped through everything using NVDA to create the instructions.

I don't know what's going on on your end, but it's not happening here in several Chromium-based browsers, so it could be a Firefox-related issue.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell