Re: Adobe Reader and NVDA

Jarek.Krcmar

Thanks, quentin for your message.

I open a file, and Adobereader says Avpage view.

But than I can read a text normally.

Jarek
Dne 10.11.2020 v 1:53 Quentin Christensen napsal(a):

I'm not sure what Avpage view is?

Normally, when you open a PDF file, if it has been created properly and is accessible, you should be able to read it just like reading a Word document or web page.

If the document has been scanned as an image of text, NVDA will normally report this, and in that case you can press NVDA+r to run OCR on the document, and then use the standard reading and navigation keys to read the text (and press escape when done).

Otherwise if you could perhaps give more information about the error?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 8:46 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:
Hello all in group,

I have a problem with an Adobereader.

If I open a pdf file, Nvda says Avpage view.

What I may do, for reading a text?

--
Jarek

--