From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 07 November 2020 22:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

Raymond,

          Count me among those who say, "Update to Office 2016, 2019, or 365 slightly quicker than you'd planned."

           You also have the option of changing over to other well-known and well-supported-under-NVDA e-mail clients and office suites.  For example, Thunderbird and Libre Office, respectively.

     ~ Kelley Boorn