From: CARLOS-ESTEBAN
Sent: 12 November 2020 16:19 20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Alternate Voices

Hi all.

The voices of Google in devices, Smart speakers, etc. don’t is available for NVDA because in webs like the Google Translator, the voices are online, and a screen reader read more information. The voice have a latency for a screen reader that depending of the internet connection.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Certified expert in NVDA