NVDA and Notepad ++ search

William

I am running the latest stable version 7.9.1

1. I use ctrl f to search for something, and I know that that part of text exist more than one time in that document.

2. then I press F3 to jump to next result

3. NVDA said no more search result in this direction, but actually the focus has already jump to the new line that matches the search keyword

4. I try pressing ctrl home and start from the very begining, pressing F3 do also speak no more search ....

I jump to end by ctrl End, then I press F3, NVDA just say the same, no more search..... but did not have the sound that indicate no next search

result.

Do anyone  has any idea about how to fix this?

Thanks,

William