Re: trouble switching to basic mode in Gmail

Laz

Normally there's a link at the top of the page that says Basic HTML
view however at times, it doesn't show up. Just refresh the page as
many times as necessary until it shows up, Usually it only takes a
couple of refreshes.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 11/13/20, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:
I switched to standard mode so I could try to delete thousands of old
emails. Once I was done with that I tried to switch back to basic mode but
couldn't find the place to do so. How do we do this using NVDA? There
doesn't seem to be anything that NVDA can see to do this.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

accessories