From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 8:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trouble switching to basic mode in Gmail

Once I had that problem and I found the button to switch by pressing
tab+space bar and then tab or shift+tab to find the button to switch
back to basic html.

On 11/13/20, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:
I switched to standard mode so I could try to delete thousands of old
emails. Once I was done with that I tried to switch back to basic mode
but
couldn't find the place to do so. How do we do this using NVDA? There
doesn't seem to be anything that NVDA can see to do this.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

--