I do not have another screen reader except Narrator.... I cannot try this with another one.

Can any one else confirm this as a nvda bug or notepad ++ bug?

Thanks.

Gene 於 13/11/2020 23:02 寫道:

No, but I doubt this is an NVDA problem.  Its probably a Notepad problem since that is a Notepad command.  You can check this by testing with another screen-reader.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: William Wong
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 7:24 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Notepad ++ search

I am running the latest stable version 7.9.1

1. I use ctrl f to search for something, and I know that that part of
text exist more than one time in that document.

2. then I press F3 to jump to next result

3. NVDA said no more search result in this direction, but actually the
focus has already jump to the new line that matches the search keyword

4. I try pressing ctrl home and start from the very begining, pressing
F3 do also speak no more search ....

I jump to end by ctrl End, then I press F3, NVDA just say the same, no
more search..... but did not have the sound that indicate no next search

result.

Do anyone  has any idea about how to fix this?

Thanks,

William