From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: 13 November 2020 20:58 27
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigation between windows stops when you press the Windows key plus a number combination.

Hi

Yep it opens any of the items there in the running applications area. they are not actually open like a window until you say do windows key + 7 then it will come up. That is the one for my anti virus.

The windows key + letter T will take you to the task bar then you can also use the arrow keys to find what you want then press the enter key on it to open it up.

If you do have windows open use the alt/tab key and it will go between 2 windows..

If you keep on holding down the alt key while tabbing it will take you between all windows open.

Gene nz

the command you mentioned highlights the different items I have recently opened in the task bar. as soon as I press the command it immediately opens.