Re: labeling graphics?

Sarah k Alawami

If there is no issue on github, maybe the OP can submit an issue on said platform for those of us to comment on.

Blessings and happy Saturday

On 14 Nov 2020, at 10:50, Gene wrote:

NVDA doesn't have a graphics labeler. It also doesn't have a function like frames in JAWS. While these lacks don't affect a lot of users, they are real disadvantages for many would-be or current users.

I don't know why it doesn't have these functions, if there are technical reasons or others.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 12:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] labeling graphics?

Does NVDA have a way to label such graphics as 'read' and 'unread' in
email programs?

Thx