Re: issues with web page

Gene

When you are on the page. start tabbing. You will get to an application. tab once or twice to get to links beyond the application. The application automaticaly places you in forms mode. Return to browse mode, NVDA key space. You can then move normally.

From: Don H
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 1:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] issues with web page

I am trying to shop on the western digital web site listed below. I
have tried it with both the latest version of Google Chrome and MS edge
on my Win 10 version 20h2 system with the latest version of NVDA. When
I try to use the up and down arrows to review the page I get nothing.
Can someone please check it out to see if it works for you? The web
page is
https://shop.westerndigital.com/products/external-drives/wd-elements-desktop-usb-3-0-hdd#WDBWLG0030HBK-NESN