Re: issues with web page

Hope Williamson

I'm able to arrow through the page in Firefox although when I click the
buttons for the menus they definitely aren't expanding. Also, it seems
like it's in application mode when I open it in Brave, so not a virtual
buffer-like situation, more of a desktop app-like thing.

On 11/14/2020 11:59 AM, Don H wrote:
I am trying to shop on the western digital web site listed below.  I
have tried it with both the latest version of Google Chrome and MS
edge on my Win 10 version 20h2 system with the latest version of
NVDA.  When I try to use the up and down arrows to review the page I
get nothing. Can someone please check it out to see if it works for
you?  The web page is
https://shop.westerndigital.com/products/external-drives/wd-elements-desktop-usb-3-0-hdd#WDBWLG0030HBK-NESN