locked Re: Is this the end of PayPal for nvda?

Gene

This really should be on the chat list since NVDA has nothing to do with the problem. However, I have an account I haven't used in years; I wasn't asked to fill out a captcha when I logged in. I tried twice and wasn't asked either time. What country are you in?

From: Roger Stewart
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 7:19 PM
To: NVDA List
Subject: [nvda] Is this the end of PayPal for nvda?

Just now, I tried to log into my PayPal account. The dang thinghy put
in a CAPTCHA. There was an audio but I tried doing that
several times with no results. I finally had to ask my sighted friend
to enter it for me. What was going on is there was a mixture of numbers
and letters--this is all fine but some of the letters are upper case and
some are lower case and there is no way to tell them apart in the audio
challenge. This isn't accessible at all. If this continues, I'll have
no choice except to cancel my PayPal account. I hope nvda has another
way for us to donate.

:(

Roger