locked Re: Is this the end of PayPal for nvda?

First,  I thank all for their contributions in checking what happens to them.  I did the same, and did not get a captcha.  I have never figured out how sites that don't use them on each and every log in, and there are many, decide when they're going to throw one up.  There's got to be some mystery criteria.

All of the above being said, Gene is correct that Captchas never have been, and never will be, what the NVDA Group is about.  They, and pretty much anything related to them, should be discussed on the Chat Subgroup, not the main group.  This topic is now locked.
-------------

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io