Re: I Can No longer Install NVDA On My computer

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hi all.

When you press the button continue, is possible that Windows show the account user control. Press alt+y and after NVDA go to install, but if you don’t press alt+y in 30 seconds NVDA no install.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Certified expert in NVDA