Re: Using Google Voice Webpage with NVDA

Jackie,

         Thanks for this.  I'll play with it some over the coming days.  Right now I'm doing this so I can tutor a dear friend of mine who's been using NVDA (and JAWS before that) for decades now but for whom Google Voice is a new thing.  Even though she's in her 80s, she's going strong, and these days is doing a lot of work via phone that requires her to join various phone conferences.  It is so much easier not to have to literally hold a phone while working and also not to have to punch in numbers like the phone numbers and conference access codes, but just to copy and paste them.

          And, believe me, I know just exactly where you're coming from with regard to the brain not having fully engaged without it's morning dose of coffee (and morning can be any time of morning).

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell