Re: Use of Headings, or Rather Lack Thereof, in Groups.IO Discussion Lists

I have already replied here in a topic of the same title, on the JAWS group, but the same applies to the readers here, but with the tutorial, Searching the NVDA Group Archive.

So here's a copy and paste with the correct tutorial substituted for this group:

           I have just updated my tutorial, Searching the NVDA Group Archive, most of which is applicable to browsing and reading the regular Topics page for any given Groups.io group as well.

           I don't know why the table format that Groups.io has started to use is not working correctly with NVDA (and possibly JAWS) under Firefox, but it is working consistently under any Chromium-based browser I've used.  See if that helps out at all.

           As far as Groups.io "higher ups," though the service is seemingly huge, the development team is anything but.  Contacting them with your concerns via support@groups.io is the one and only mechanism I know of.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell