Re: Use of Headings, or Rather Lack Thereof, in Groups.IO Discussion Lists

Blaster

The screen reader "System Access" is coming to an end on December 31st
of this year, Ironically, It navigates message to message using the
search by header command flawlessly, I will miss this screen reader.
Since this is possible, perhaps a NVDA kung fu code master could
create an addon?

Hinty, hint, hint hint…

Blaster

Have you looked for text that repeats at the end of each message before a
new one begins? There may be something you can search for that is reliable.

I haven't used the archives much but that is often what I look for in such
situations.

I don't have much opinions about headings, I'd have to look at the page
layout to see if something looks useful enough to be a possibly desirable
way to move.